- Dynamic international and local speakers
- Exhibitions of vinyl products, applications and developments
- Not to be missed networking and brand-building opportunities
Vinyl is used in a wide variety of applications and sectors – ranging from water supply and healthcare, to packaging, footwear, building and construction. In the three years since SAVA hosted its Vinyls SA Conference in 2017, a lot of innovation and various industry developments have taken place. Both locally and internationally, the vinyls industry has faced and overcome many challenges. In this ever evolving market, there are environmental, health and business developments that continuously need to be addressed. We are hoping to create a platform where role-players can show off their products and where the amazing versatility of vinyls can truly be put on display.
- Members of SAVA and industry associations: R1700 (excluding VAT)
- Non-members of SAVA or other industry associations: R2300 (excluding VAT)
- Book and pay before 1 May 2020 and enjoy a 10% early bird booking discount!
For more information about how you can get involved in the event (ie. attending, presenting, exhibiting or sponsoring) please email firstname.lastname@example.org