PACKAGING INNOVATION & SUSTAINABILITY CONFERENCE
This year’s Packaging Conference is focused on sustainability, innovation and the importance of staying relevant in the packaging, plastics and printing value chains.
The event boasts a block buster format which encompasses sustainability concerns and developments surrounding substrates and raw materials, as well as how South Africa’s top retailers and brand owners are incorporating sustainable packaging formats into their packaging value chains.
SPEAKERS INCLUDE: NAMPAK, WOOLWORTHS, MPACT, DELOITTE and many more
* SA economic outlook & investment in packaging: a sustainable appetite for growth in developing markets?
Dr. Martyn Davies, Managing Director of Emerging Markets & Africa, Deloitte
* Innovation in an adjusting landscape: packaging adoption strategies driven by changing consumer behaviour
* Annihilating the future of sustainable manufacturing: will SA outweigh the pressure from rising imports?
André de Ruyter, CEO, Nampak Ltd.
* Retailer expectations: ingredients fueling sustainable consumer demand in the packaging industry
Don Mac Farlane, Packaging, Woolworths
* Is legislation stopping you from innovating? Implications of the National Environmental Management Waste Act
Janet Tomkow-Coetzer, Attorney, Hahn & Hahn Inc.
* Meeting the needs of the present, without compromising those of future generations
Wendy McLoughlin, Kemtek
* Are we making progress in packaging sustainability?
Kiril Dimitrov, Packaging Innovation Manager, Mpact
* Sustainable brand preservation: Trends moulding the SA plastic packaging industry
* Panel Discussion: Sustainability begins with all of us
Annabe Pretorius, Plastics Consultant, Plastix 911
Charles Muller, MD, Tufflex Plastic Products
For an informative day filled with packaging, plastics and printing insights, be sure not to miss this year’s edition of the Packaging innovation & sustainability conference.
The price to attend is R2 500 pp.
The special fee for members of IPSA, Packaging SA, PRINTING SA and Plastics|SA is R2 300 per delegate