Education[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”1053″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
The 20th century was filled with numerous inventions that greatly influenced the world; we sent humans to the moon, invented computers and discovered nuclear power.
The invention that made the most dramatic impact of all, was plastics.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”980″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” onclick=”custom_link” img_link_target=”_blank” link=”http://www.plasticsinfo.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/All-about-plastics-booklet.pdf”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text]
- Householder’s Guide to Recycling
- Plastics in your Life
- Recycling Factory
- What do you really know about plastics?
- Where do plastics come from?
- Plastics Identification Code – what are the various polymer logos?
- Happy Household Map (Courtesy of City of Cape Town)